The door light is one of the most important parts of any car’s interior. Many overlook it, but some unique, cool door lights are out there. They will help you make your car even more stylish and fun to drive in.
The door light often doubles as a decorative element that makes your car stand out from the rest on the road. It also adds to its character and personality.
So if you want to add some pizzazz to your vehicle, try one of these car door lights below!
1. The FPVERA Universal Wireless Car Door LED Warning Lights
These LED car door lights are a great way to add style and personality to your car. They install easily and can be controlled wirelessly. This makes them a great option for those who want to add extra pizzazz to their ride.
It suits various car models and comes with 12 bright LEDs that can be lit up in different colors to match the exterior color of your vehicle. It comes with a CR2032 lithium button battery.
Includes a transmitter that connects via a 3.5mm stereo mini-jack plug to your car stereo. This enables you to control your lights wirelessly. Receiver measures 1 x 1 x 0.5 inches (2.54 x 2.54 x 12 mm)
2. The LEIWOOR Carbon Universal Car Projection LED Lights
These LED lights project an image or logo onto the ground when the door is opened. They’re a great way to show off your personality and make your car stand out from the rest.
Plus, they’re easy to install and come in various colors. Easy to install and come in a variety of colors, these LED lights are sure to turn heads.
When the door is opened, the LEIWOOR Carbon Universal Car Projection LED Lights will project an image or logo onto the ground. Also, light up any dark parking lot with their sleek design.
Perfect for preventing collisions at night, this powerful light has three settings: high beam headlight, low beam headlight, and fog/driving light with its super-bright white LEDs on top of its super-thin casing (1/8). This slim dashboard light allows you to place it wherever you want without too much space.
Bright white LEDs on top of a thin casing allow for placement in many different places without taking up too much space.
3. The XTAUTO 5-LED Car Door Warning Lights
These LED car door lights are a great way to add style and personality to your ride. They’re easy to install and make your car look cool at night. Plus, they’ll help you stay safe on the road by making your car more visible to other drivers.
It comes with a remote control that lets you turn it on or off from anywhere in the car, even if it’s in the trunk. The remote also lets you adjust brightness levels for day or night driving.
And because of this, the LED light set won’t have any bulbs that will burn out after a few months of use as regular incandescent bulbs do. Both functional and stylish! Available in six colors: blue, green, pink, red, white, and yellow.
4. The Basic Sense Wireless Vehicle Hazard Warning Light
These wireless vehicle hazard warning lights work best when you’ve got two or more people in the car. One person drives while another uses the remote control to set off warnings as needed.
5. The CJRSLRB 4 Piece Universal Wireless Car Door Safety LED Warning Lights
These LED car door lights are a great way to add extra safety to your car. They attach easily to your car doors and emit a bright light that will help warn other drivers of your presence.
Plus, they’re wireless, so you don’t have to worry about tangled wires. It has a built-in magnet sensor that automatically turns on the lights when the door is opened or closed.
Battery pack included. Waterproof product. The company also has its installation video that shows how easy it is to install these car door lights. Comes with an 18-month warranty.
6. The Car Concentration Camp Car Door Welcome Light Wireless LED
These LED car door lights are a great way to add style to your car. They project the logo of your choice onto the ground when you open your door. They’re easy to install and wireless, so you don’t have to worry about cords getting in the way. Good for Jeep models with no handles on the outside
7. The Pair O’ Lamps Duo
These battery-powered lamps have an adhesive backing that will stick to any surface. You can put them anywhere inside or outside your vehicle as long as it has a flat surface.
The adhesives make them sturdy enough to withstand almost anything, including snow and rain. Be sure not to remove them from the surface until their adhesive backing is fully dry (approximately 24 hours).
Uses of Car Door Lights
Car door lights serve many purposes, such as:
- To help you see when you’re getting in and out of your car at night.
- Make your car visible to other drivers, especially in low-light conditions.
- Add a unique style element to your car.
- To help you find your car in a crowded parking lot.
- To make it easier for others to spot your car in an emergency.
- To add a bit of fun and personality to your ride.
- Show off your team spirit or support for a cause with colored or themed lights.
- Provide a practical light source inside the car during emergencies like flat tires, battery problems, etc.
- Create a lighted path to help people get into buildings from night 10. To light up spaces on the sides of your vehicle so that pedestrians can see it better on sidewalks and crosswalks.
- To be used as work lights under your hood while changing a tire, inspecting engine parts, etc.
- To illuminate the license plate when being pulled over by police
- To help keep your kids safe at night
- To signal medical personnel in case of an accident
- To act as markers for people walking their dogs
And more! What do you think? Will one of these come in handy? Have you had any experience with this before? Share what you think below, and we’ll talk!
In conclusion, many different car door lights can style your car doors. You can go for a more understated look with some simple LED car door lights or go all out with neon lights that will make your car stand out. No matter what your style is, there is a door light option out there for you. So get creative and have fun!